Monday, March 24, 2008

ok.. stupid elegant was ''supposed'' to blog about Ning's dance thingy but her memory card's kinna lost at the moment =.=

Thus... i decided to conveniently steal everything on ah lan's blog and post it here instead !
*evil laughter.



All material stolen from : *******

*Edited by Chuanyan: Protecting the privacy of fellow Spectrumites. Contact her for link (:

Silent Vocals VI In Motion




Went to a dance concert with some Spectrumites on Thursday. Silent Vocals VI In Motion. It was organised by the AJC Dance Society @ the Victoria Theatre. I'm not exactly a dance person, but Jianning was performing so I went there to show her my support.


Supposed to meet the rest @ 545pm but Regine and I both forgot our tickets. So we ended up 30min late. We went to BK at Raffles City for (quick) dinner. Uncle Law looked like he was typing on an invisible keyboard on the counter. Typing has became a part of him already.

Regine and I certainly dressed for the occasion. I like her head-wear that nite. Here are the three guys who joined us that evening. Uncle Law just done with IA so he was dressed up. Edward purposely wore a casual shirt with his loafers. The most informal of all, Mr CR, who simply dressed in his polo tee and jeans.
Here comes the vampire... (with DOUBLE eye bags! OMG!) And then I bit Regine and there were two vampires.
The flowers we bought for Ning.
We were there on time and had to wait for quite a while for the show to start. Uncle looked curious. CR looked sleepy. And Regine looked busty!!!
CR's note : Regine (aka elegant) was wearing ultimate push ups that day -.-

In the end, Regine was too bored and decided to take my mascara, spread out her tools and doll herself up. Pretty impressive since there wasn't much light in the theatre.

CR's notë: it was ''pretty'' impressive cos dark dark cannot see =pPp

Ning's No.1 fan!!! What he wore that nite was nice, but he did look a little like he just played a game of golf. Me and my Edward. My makeup was a little too thick that nite so I looked real pale. As for Edward's weird expression, well, let's just say that he can never get used to taking pic with the flash light on.
Met one of my SAJC kids there. Regine and I kept taking pic with him, as we tried to suck in more 'youthfulness' from him!


Regine and I did a scorpion outside Victoria Theatre, beside Sir Thomas Stamford Raffles. Couldn't hold the scorpion and my leg bounced back to position before the pic could be taken. So I looked totali insincere in the pic. Regine was complaining her jeans were too tight. Haha. But her scorpion turned out fine!
The night sky outside Victoria Theatre.
Went down to Lau Pa Sat for supper after the concert ended. The ice kachang there is dirt cheap! $1.70 for a big bowl of ice and beans.
Ning and her dude ordered BBQ sting ray. Looked damn spicy!!!

Ning's dude drove Edward and I back to my place after supper. So nice of him =)

CR: All credits to delan for this entry of course. aaahahhah.

No comments: