Thursday, November 27, 2008
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Just get someone who knows chinese and read the post with you and discuss if it's true =)
射手 溫柔<掰的>、無制制能力、無廉恥心<被罵了還很爽> .
"Contract For Core Power"
A powerful core means rock-solid stability – your secret weapon against sports injuries. Sure, crunches can carve abs, but a smart core-building programme includes a variety of exercises. Swiss-ball finger taps offer real-world benefits beyond a six-pack, says Mike Mejia, author of The Men’s Health Gym Bible.
You’ll improve your abdominal strength, endurance and flexibility. “This promotes core stability while your limbs are in motion, which is the way you use your body during most sports activities,” says Mejia.
HOW TO DO IT
1. Lie on the floor, holding the ball between your lower legs.
2. Extend your arms straight up as you simultaneously raise your legs and upper body into a contracted position. (Your lower back should remain on the floor and your legs should be slightly bent.) Keep your upper body in this ‘up’ position for all of your repetitions as your legs move up and down.
3. At the top of the movement, tap the ball with your fingers. Aim for 3 sets of 8 to 10 reps.
OUR EXPERT’S TIPS
1. Warm up for the exercise by practising your movements without the Swiss ball.
2. Keep your lower back pressed to the floor to work your abdominals. If that’s too difficult, keep your knees bent at about 90 degrees each time you do the exercise until your strength and flexibility improve.
3. Change your upper body angle to boost your core strength throughout a wide range of motion.
Saturday, November 22, 2008
Original email from Benjamin Tong:
Chairman - Potong Pasir Youth Executive Committee, PAYM
Member - Central Youth Council, PAYM
Member - Potong Pasir Community Club Management Committee, PA
Member - Potong Pasir Resident's Committee Zone 2, PA
Dear World Cheerleading Organizations,
Enclosed is the Southeast Asia Coaches Conference schedule to reference.
(See attached file: Malaysian Coaches Conference Schedule.pdf)
Once again, is hosted by Cheerleading Association and Register of Malaysia (CHARM), the ICU will work
together with CHARM for a cheerleader conference (11-12 December 2008) and coaches conference (13-14 December 2008)
to be held in Kuala Lampur, Malaysia.
Also, once again, registration and further details are always listed on the ICU website under "Education".
More conferences to follow, as well as the ICU Judges Course, which will all be listed in the same section
of the website.
Thank you and we look forward to a wonderful next month!!!
Karl Olson, ICU