Wednesday, March 19, 2008

hey all,

after a few months of training, its time we let our bodies recover from all the aches and injuries...so, for my therapy, i went down to chaangru's uncle's sinseh shop to get my knee checked out...a bit of apprehension since kangjun was telling me how Dr Lim was gonna poke a hole in my skin and squeeze out all the "bad" blood...KJ was still saying its damn pain...thanks ah bro, before i go my balls shrink liao...

anyway, so took a bus down from orchard, direct bus somemore...143...those coming from school can take 30...pretty fast lah... plus the shop is 5mins walk from the bus stop only...so pretty accessible...

so, when i reached there, i explained how i injured my kneeand he promptly gave a short lecture into how my injured knee had caused my thigh, butt and back muscles to be affected...and this was backed up by swelling on my back and shoulder which i didn't even realise...and when he pressed my butt muscle, i gave an expression that looked like someone stuck something up my ass...(its the look of pain by the way, for those ppl thinking it was a look of orgasmic pleasure...)...so he started on the treatment intself...





he acupuntured my back and my forehead and squeezed out the "bad" blood just as KJ had mentioned...wat he didn't mention was the needle was like damn small, and the pricking didn't hurt, plus the squeezing out of blood part was pretty comfortable...wah lau bro, fake me until i had to bring my gf come take after me lah...haha...






when he was done with the acupuntucre, amazingly, i could bend my knee more than 90 degrees!!! i couldn;t do for the passed week and a half and so i was quite surprised at how fast he could make my leg better...he then gave my leg a stretching exercise plus loosen my back before wrapping it up...look of relieve on my face! haha... but then....

HE PINCHED MY EAR BECAUSE HE SAID I WAS DAMN NAUGHTY AND STUPID FOR JOINGING CHEERLEADING AND TOUCHING GIRLS BACKSIDES.....AND NAUGHTY BOYS DESERVED TO BE PUNISHED!!!! hahahaha....



hahaha...kidding lah...it some sort of plastic bead he placed on both my ears...its pressed hard enough into my ear and its damn pain...supposedly counters the pain messages from my leg going into my brain...now my ear hurts too...damn...



all in all, it caused me $38 for treatment and 3 types of medicine that smells horrible...think its good and i totally recommend it to anyone with injuries, whether cheerleading in nature or not... =)

No comments: