Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Disclaimer: This entry is taken from Regine's blog www.mypinkgloss.blogspot.com




THANK YOU SPECTRUM and everyone who believed in me!!!!!

Ytd's Cheerobics @ Kallang Leisure Park was a blast! I m very happy and contented to get 1st Runner-up for the Group Stunting Category!!! *hugs everyone even if i dunno who r u*

Congrats to Rong too!

To me, its really a miracle, because juz the night before, everything went wrong, and my chin hurts like hell (cuz i did a front-tuck and i knee my own chin... so clever -_-), my back hurts like i tout it was broken, my heart hurts so much cuz CR threatened to withdraw from the competition and i was really freaking tired and my muscles refused to listen to my mind...

Its really a miracle because the routine was only thought out 3days before the competition, and we only practiced for 2 or 3 trainings, each lasting only an hour or so?

I was totally freaked out and it was really the first time in my whole cheer life that we were so unprepared! And its a national competition ok! How could i be so unprepared!?

But i m very happy i managed to look confident on the competition ground, many thanks to KangJun and my BB JianNing cuz I was really looking for them when i was prepping for the music to start. I can see from where i was standing that they really believed in me and I can feel their hearts and all i wanted to do is to not disappoint them and i really want to do them proud.

Thanks to the gals in Spectrum, Ah Feng, Ah Long, Ah Lan, V-ron n Meow Meow Kat. They were the ones who told me where went wrong, and Ah Feng n V-ron massaged my poor back the night before when i was crying my heart out. And Ah Lan hugged me twice before it was my turn to perform and she really reassured me. Thank you so much.

And of cuz, without CR, Congyan, KahXian and Ah Teck, I wouldn't even have the chance to step onto the competition mats! Thank you so much to CR for working out the routine for me (u should have worked it out long long time ago to save me fr being a nervous wreck! *angry* haha!) and KX for assuring me that he will hold me real tight and not let me fall, and Congyan for reminding me to have confidence in him. I will always rmb wad you told me... Thank you so much.


CR, Dong Fen Tecky Teck, Moi, CongYan and weakest link KahXian!



And all the guys in Spectrum too, esp Isaac and Law, thanks for staying up with me to tell me how to improve and thanks for reminding me to lock my knees... =) And thx to Ah Liang for taking away half of my nervousness just before the com.

And CR, yes, u know how much u mean to me... Thank you so much for giving me so much over these years... but pls dun let that "irritating guy" see the "massage video" hor!


And now, enjoy our routine! (errr, sorry ah, alot wobbles n my bow n arrow...ehem, ahaha..)


2008 Cheerobics Group Stunting 1st Runner-up!

Or view from youtube @ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxT4HZbnjQ





The trophy belongs to all in Spectrum and Spectrum-X!




Spectrum's Newcomer Award (muahahahahah!) and Group Stunt Award!




P/S And i thk the PJs did a fabulous job too! Very impressive for newcomers! Good job guys!

No comments: