Tuesday, March 18, 2008




elegant's (aka regine) backtuck in progress..
legs wide open !
wah seh ! sibei unglam !! -_-" "sian. knees nv lock.
Ëlegant TRYING to do a bow and arrow... Now her mouth is wide open -_-""
Isaac looks in horror as elegant attempts to hit the winning pose. YES, it's REALLY HEAVY at the bottom. I know cos i'm the primary base.


Other nice shots...





PJC Team Syphors Trophy !


Yirong lao shi's bow and arrow!



And that's a damm nice layout !


I was talking to yirong after the competition and both laughed over the fact how both #1 and #2 for the Group Stunting Category almost wanted to withdraw before the competition due to inadequate preparation. lol.


And yes, regine, you mean a lot to me too. It's been 3 years. A good 3 years. I thank you for following me for so long.


No comments: