Monday, June 26, 2006

Hi to all,

Guess some of u might be wondering who the hell am I right? Some of you all might have seen me but some have not. But some of you might have known me but I don't know who you are (funny right Regine?). Well, this is a request from your boss aka Chaang Ru aka Hiruma-alike aka "Mo Gui Jiao Lian". So, here I am writing as a guest blogger.(the starting very cliche I know)

I'm Mun Chun, currently in the NTU ACES Cheerleading Team.

I have been to your one of the team's performances at Suntec which had just taken place last Saturday. I was the one going around taking snap shots of people (thank you Delan for ever so willingly to pose in front of my camera and Regine too... -_-") and filming down the performances. I know that this team has just been formed up like less than 6 weeks (please correct me if I'm wrong) and the performance that I had seen was not too bad. Seriously.

Chaang Ru also admitted that it wasn't as good as the previous ones but nonetheless, all stunts were up. To me, my sentiments are exactly the same as Chaang Ru: other than the 2-2-1 and "teddy bear", the rest was quite alright. I personally find the dance to be interesting (applause for Lawrence please!!!) There is still room for improvement though, so just keep up, attend trainings, be keen in learning new stunts, I'm sure you guys can be a great team.

Oh and I have came up with a name for the team. It's ESPECTRO. It means SPECTRUM in Spanish. Consider on it. Think it's quite cool. And all those who saw me and know how I looked like before, I DID NOT take any protein or creatine and stuff. I just bulk up easily alright? =)

Cheerios!

No comments: