Saturday, June 03, 2006

Hey all, This is my virgin post man...nvr had a blog before and consequently, have nvr blogged an entry...hahah...applause pls...

anyway, i shall contribute a bit to this blog as well lah...

just came back from my diving trip on mon. had hell of a time! eat sleep dive, wake up the next day, then u eat sleep dive again... the food is great, the company is fun, and the diving, wow, mesmerising...diving is like how addictive...when ever do u get the chance of staying underwater for an hour or so and come in such close contact with marine life... take for example this trip, i saw like four turtles lah which is damn good and they were like damn friendly lah... i didn't even notice one which was a metre or two away from me until my friend tugged at me with much vigour and excitement...but instead of swimming away, the bugger (turtle) just stayed here and looked at me...for a moment there, i thot it was trying to "dian4" me...haha....but ya...it was good...oh ya, and for all you single guys, lotsa bikini gals u can oogle at..

yeah, that's abt it for my first post...i shall leave you with some of the pix from the trip... =)




Bumphead parrotfish - they're more than a metre long

Great scenery eh?


Blue Spotted Ray

just me....haha...


squid aka sotong

Sunset at dayang, one of the most beautiful times of the day there.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

isaac !! why you never feature your fan club?! and the bikini babes?!?!?!

isaac said...

hhaha...u and that rubbish again..once and for all, i got no fan club...ass...hahah

Kang Jun said...

hey hey we all know about the fan club man... there ain't no denying that... hahaha...