Thursday, June 15, 2006

*Disclamier: The writer is high on alcohol at the time of publication after his night at zouk. He is completely aware of what he is doing , just that he simply cannot be bothered.


I always believe in the need for mutual respect regardless of whatever sports you do.
In a nutshell, a sport can be defined as a physical activity which requires muscular strength, endurance , flexibility, reflex and concentration. Sports can go far and wide but we should always respect the athletics that participate in them because all sports requires passion, determination and commitment to excel.

Which is why i am super pissed off by jeni's friend. the following dialogue.

me: "ha. so why you never join cheerleading (jokingly) ?
smu dragon boat guy : cos I prefer to participate in "real sports."
me: : why? you think cheerleader weak ah? ah bo dead weight lift, squats and chest press you choose one la. I will cut you one piece one piece
smu dragon boat guy: for what?

eh. cb. I have been a cheerleader for so long and I have never once criticised anyone about how 'weak' their sport is. What real sports? fuck you. I have my pride as a cheerleader. And I take pride in the cheerleaders that have trained with me. Everytime when ppl ask why do i train so hard in the gym for and i will answer : " because I am a cheerleader. My sport requires me to be this way."

Believe me. I have nothing against the smu DB ppl. Or all DB ppl in that sense. In fact, big law and darryl are also varsity dragonboaters who have joined my team. And I never once had a problem with DB ppl with my sport . And vice versa. DB and cheer is like apple and orange. How can you compare the both?!? "Real sports?" fuck you.

To that smu DB guy ( I couldn't be bothered to rem your fucking name) , I cannot be bothered to change your perception of cheer. or of me for that matter. If you're that fucking good, go gym la. we see who more zai. eh, but hor, don't lose leh. afterall, you're training in a 'real sport'. I'm just an ordinary guy doing 'fake' sports involving jumps and cheers.

You can be a cb. But please leave your sport out of the picture. It's a fucking disgrace to your team.


-hostile when drunk.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

To prevent cR aka Coach or couch to do crazy things... make sure u bring a leather belt along to bondage/tie him... but before that... juz let him whack the sorry ass 1st before doing so...

Peace... There is no such thing =รพ

Kang Jun said...

who is lazy_yan?? no need to tie him up la.. let him loose.. like mad dog lidat.. hahahah

Anonymous said...

Congyan here, chaangru fwen, the face abit white white.. abit gu niang gu niang one... haha
I declared i am str8.......
Single and available and looking for sugar mommy lol...

Kang Jun said...

oh yeah hi~ hahah.. too bad for u man.. u're gonna be lonely.. coz me and weida and isaac.. well.. we're... u know.. mwahahha~~ dun be fooled by isaac's fan club... he's actually part of the g*y club.. hahhaa..

Anonymous said...

buddy... it's always like tt.. some kokheads dun see bowling as a sport too u noe. coz it's in aircon.

but they think bowlers dun go gym to train one lo.. let them be in their own fishbowl ba...or in this case their own wells