Friday, February 04, 2011

ALL THE BEST!!!!

Hi Spectrum!

I guess all of you are all enjoying your CNY holidays now and taking a short mini break from HO. Reading that you guys manage to complete your routine so early makes me very very proud of you guys! I remember the days when Jianing cant climb up a shoulderstand and Nabil can only toss Xingtong. :P Im sure these HO trainings turned everyone into better cheerleaders and Im looking forward to the wonderful stunts by the seniors!

I saw some walkthrough videos from other halls (okay it was just one hall) and I really missed the days when we toiled and slogged to perfect the routine. This will definitely be a positive experience in your hall life (in fact it is my proudest one) and you can count on me to be back for the next HO!! Actually Im quite guilty because I did not push myself hard last semester, thinking that I will not be in this HO so Im counting on you guys to coach me along when Im back in June.

Meanwhile, it is the final stretch to HO and I wish you all the best!! LETS GO FOR THE WIN!

No comments: