Wednesday, January 23, 2008

This 3 years have been a long time for me so pardon me for hogging the blog ya?

Some people that I would like to mention thanks to:

Chaangru. Yes, Chaangru. Much as he is quite a b****** during training, the sacrifices that he has made for the team is undeniable. Although he always thinks that he damn zai. HAHAHA!!! Without me he would be dead long ago lor. Hahahaha. But really, working with him for the past years, there are things that I know that some of you do not. And I dare say that while he may be harsh, he does these things for the best of the team. Someone has to be the bad guy and since he has the inate ability to be one, I had to be the good guy. Without him, I never would have met you guys.

Tannie. Some of you might not know her but she was my first partner. hahaha. She and her crazy laughter. Tannie, I know you're somewhere out there. Thank you. Just for being who you are and bringing us tons of laughter.

Isaac. My first base partner. Hahaha. Thanks for always being the male eye candy of the team and stealing all attention. Always stealing the limelight from me. THANKS ar BROTHER!!! haha

Jianning. She was one of my first "job" as captain. Haha.. Chaangru said if she join alot of guys will join so me and him spent hell lots of time trying to get her to join the team. Initially she was damn reluctant. After much persuasion and coercing, she finally joined us. Despite her hatred for Chaang and her constant mentioning of quitting when she first joined, she stuck it out with us all the way until today. In my opinion she has the best basket toss toetouch in Singapore and I am darn proud to be her team-mate. When we first started training basket toss with her, she would always say she's very scared and don't want to do but the moment the counting starts she will start jumping and doing the toss. Hhahaha.. I remember we used to have such a good laugh over it. And then there was her screaming when doing basket toss. Every toss she did she screamed. Then we starting placing bets on how long she will scream and how many more before she stops screaming. Haha. Despite her fear and all, she has gone on and become one of the silent pillar of the team. She is in fact one of the strengths of our team. I remembered there was once she shouted at Chaang. First time we heard someone shout back at Chaang lor. Hahahaha.. We were worried then yet somewhat feeling shiok! Haha.. Finally Chaang got a taste of his own medicine. Then he stand there lan lan cannot say anything. Hahahaha.. That was one of the classic moment of our team man. Jianning, Thank you for being part of this wonderful memory. I hope we are part of yours too. =)

Weida. My eventual base partner. Eh, we're not the best base in Spectrum history for nothing ok.. Hahaha.. Everytime I think back on our 2nd year pike reload 2-2-1 toss I can't help but be amazed. Not easy for all 3 bases to co-ordinate and throw so accurately ok.. Somemore even when we were not aligned properly and standing about 1.5 mats back we still can hit one lor. Haha.. That is what you call mo qi. Haha. And our pike reload during the Taiwan Cheerleading camp. Hahaha.. We were late yet we still managed to work together and get Regine there on time to catch WF, drawing the loudest applause for the camp. Memories.

A lot of other people that I will like to thank. I wanted to type these posts when I retired as captain last year but I keep procastinating. Now I finally got to doing it. I hope you guys don't mind my hogging of the blog. =P

No comments: