Friday, October 13, 2006

This is a post to say how much CY is appreciated for injuring himself when trying to save his flyer.

Just wanna take the chance to say that we, as flyers, do see the effort you bases put in. Thank you very much for saving us.

As a flyer who had hit almost all bases in my team due to my falls, I will say that when a flyer hits a base (in all the weird and vulnerable places), it's no doubt that she feels bloody guilty. And I'm sure the same goes for the bases, when a flyer hits the ground right in front of them.


Yesterday was quite an accident-prone day (I shall leave the details out to prevent tears from flowing once again). I'm sure those injuries were not part of the training schedule. But I think we can all try our best to prevent accidents in the first place, like keeping away from the fans (seriously, the fans always freak me out big time, esp after seeing how close JN was to them yesterday), making sure there are enough spotters before attempting stunts, etc.

Everyone PLEASE take care k.

PS: CY pls post something when you can see better.

PSS: Once again, thank you bases.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks delan... hahah
dun worry, i will be fine,
crazy as it may sounds, but ru need me back by monday and as much as possible, i want to be back haha.. mainly due to the "looks" issue haha. Go scare PM with my eye ar haha...

Though my eye still hurts haha I be back ASAP hahah. I think i felt bad making wenfeng feel guity...

ps: i dun blog due to my low low command of language...

Anonymous said...

Forget to add something..
As a man, as A MCP(lol), i feel the need to protect things i hold close to me, whether it be my honour or especially my friends.
some injuries are worth it imo haha..

I dun mind another black eye if i have to catch someone falling... But that doesnt mean that i can go around getting injured.

As said dun worry i will be fine haha.. I made of strong bones anyway haha

On the bright side,at least i can see with two eyes now hahaa...

Ps. I think we bases will feel even more guilty if we can't catch you flyers

CheerS

Kang Jun said...

haha delan we all know u alwiz guilty one la.. first time come keep saying sorry sorry sorry.. unti lwe hafta tink of a fine system to stop u from apologising... hahaha.. but like wat CY said la.. it is our duty to protect u girls... a bruise here and there or a black eye here and there is better than having to bear the guilt shld anything happen to u all.. after all.. bases de ming is jian one... hahaha.. let ppl step let ppl kick let ppl elbow.. haiz... hahahaha..