Monday, October 09, 2006


Ohhhhh So you don't like me...

FEAT. Jay Zhou




Ah yes. I have never denied that I am a huge fan of Jay zhou's abilities. And how oh so often have you heard about the paparazzi/public lamenting about how horrible and chui he is. Well here are some facts :

1) I don't like him because he's short and ugly
FACT: HE has been going out with chicks sooo hot that they'll burn your jealous pants off. Don't like him? suck thumb.

2) I don't like him because he cannot sing clearly.
FACT:ehhhh. ya. tends to masticate on the lyrics. BUTTTTT he hits the high notes well..very well in fact ! look at his duet with landy (above). He's singing at a zarbo's key lor. Some would have probably killed all the chickens in the farm in the process of even trying. Die trying lah.

3) I don't like him because he cannot play musical instruments properly.
FACT: Jay plays more than just the piano... and for those of you who do, you'll agree that playing and singing at the same time requires tonns of concentration and lots of SKILL. The best part is, some of his critics can't even play the recorder to save their lives.

4) I don't like him because he's so commercialized. Bloody fakester. Whole day trying to act cool.
FACT: Well Mr "trying-to-act-cool" here has been laughing all the way to the bank ever since he entered the music industry. People even acted in movies ok?! box office somemore. Don't like him but you'll still see him on the big screens. Also lan lan.

5) Ya ya. So what? I still don't like him. I'll curse and hate him for as long as I live.
FACT: He probably wouldn't know that you exist. Or existed. Whichever that applies. ha !

You see my dear ppl, people don't care how much you hate them. Chances are, the more you hate them, the more successful they'll be. Cos all the more they have the drive to prove you wrong. I not trying to say that you should spread the love lah, but perhaps gearing all these unwanted animosity to more fruitful activities would be a better choice? Riteeee?

No comments: