Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Do it to believe it..

Hi, its me again, Mr Ong blogging at the wee hours of the night..

Today I did my 1st ever pitch toss 2-2-1 and the feeling is sibei SHIOK!! and BACKHAND SPRING!! It had never occurred to me that I am able to do a pitch toss because I think it is the limitation of my size. When Vincent ask me to do pitch toss, I totally give the STUNNED LOOK!! But I was wrong!! Nothing is impossible and we just got to keep trying and trying. Just like youjin and ah dee, both of them have managed to do a toss to hand and it takes countless and countless of attempts. ^_^

Thank you

Ah Liang for trying his best to toss!
Yang Yang for fighting to go up!
Cheng Yee, Sulin, Cf, Youjin for making the stunt happen!
All the rest for shouting and supporting!

Last and most importantly,
Vincent for teaching me backhand spring and having the confidence to let me do a pitch toss.
P.S Sorry I slap you twice today. Hope your face is okay coz my middle finger is swollen.. :P

Although my pitch toss did managed to hit up today, I know that it is not good yet! The height, the burst, the technique still needs plenty of brushing up in order to hit it to perfection! So People, keep TRAINING!! Nothing is easy, but we do it as a team! ^_^

No comments: