Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Right guys..I've worked a bit on the spectrum blog template [as requested by chaang] but I want to ask a little help from you guys. My brain is kinda fried from (#*$&(#@ exams and my colour combinations a bit wonky so please preview etc. and give comments.

Note that EVERYTHING is subject to change - that includes colours, fonts, size of the tagboard etc. Its just the basic template =p Oh erm for the first design I ripped my tagboard out instead of the spectrum one because erm well...the spectrum one looked totally strange in that template =p And of course, being the lazy bugger that I am I didn't exactly finish designing (its a rough draft), so ya'll would have to put some of your imagination to good use =D

Basically just try to choose which type of template - more serious, corporation-ish, or a little spunky and colourful (and kinda ripped from my own blog)

The spunkier one (click to enlarge)
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Btw, this is very incomplete haha.

The more business-like one
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Note: colour combination disaster

Alright, comments please..either on the tagboard on the right -> or the comments button below! Thanks =)

PS: sorry boon I raped your virgin post and used it as a guinea pig for my template oops.

Glen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i prefer the more business-like one.. haha.. but i tink it'll be nicer if we can add more stuff together to "join us, about us, contact us.." column then it'll look nicer.. if not too spaced out looks weird..

wats supposed to be in the text box anyways? would it be nice if we put the picture of the whole spectrum family?

but nonetheless great job glen.. appreciate the effort..

-kangjun

chaang said...

the business one !!