Thursday, July 19, 2007

Hi Spectrum and many other cheerleaders and visiters and blogders,


THIS IS GOING TO BE AN ADVERTISEMENT FOR REGINE !!!!!(ya, Regine wrote this herself...)

*yeah yeah* + *cheers*




Watch "GIRL ON GIRL" every Thursday, 1130pm on Channel 5 and VOTE for moi! (can dun watch oso, but help me vote ok!)

Haha, click here www.clearlyformen.com.sg/site/ and try to ignore the 5 other babes and try to concentrate in finding R E G I N E ok! *try hard and u can find mi la!*

Guys can vote a million, zillion, godzillion times but gals only can vote once... (wth) .... so guys, help me vote ok! Gals can use their bf's name, father's name, or any-guy-living-on-earth name to vote, so pls help me ok! VOTING IS FREE ok!

There are weekly prizes so I win, U win, we all happie! (try to be happy even if we all nv win oso la k! keke)

I thk i'd prob need like 100,000 number of votes, and I know Isaac can do a thousand votes, rite Isaac!? Jiayou ok! keke! U guys r my only hope!!!! *sees a glimpse of light fr a tiny crack at the corner of my dark, musty room*

No comments: