Thursday, September 21, 2006

This is one of my favourite songs..and bears a particular significance to me and my screwed up life ( ha! ) but anyway.. I didn't know that there was such a huge twist in the MTV until i had time to slowly watch it while slacking at work.




It's towards the end of the MTV lah. In case you cannot read the words ( esp for those chinese chui one hor.. it reads : "Have you finally recalled? "

Very touching ritee *sniff~~

ps: I think I'm getting high from the lack of sleep. Clubbing+ sleeping @ 430am+ waking up at 545am for work = not a very good idea. The music's still in my head. damm.

2 comments:

Lawrence said...

wa lau now then u Know dotzzzz u r damn slow and btw there is a continuation to this MTV and song is called "cai hong"

chaang said...

Liu Genghong (William Liu's) Cai Hong :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQoyVpm9cEI

It's very nice ! thanks law!