Tuesday, September 26, 2006

EVERYONE!!!



Here r the pics of our sentosa outing frm ning's cam =)

Regine & I on the sentosa bus.. We're late! Something bad awaits us at siloso beach...

Gotta upload this pic coz Regine looks so naked here!

& this too... omg...

Hmm Law doesn't seem to enjoy taking pics... He says, " Why u take me? Take chaangru la!!"

& hence this pic... hahahahaha...

Happily soaking in sea water...

I spotted a worn out walrus washed ashore, all the way frm the arctic seas.... Look! Someone else's checking it out too...

Meanwhile, our dear Mr. Personality aka little monk digs a huge hole in the sand.. Little did regine & I know we were gonna be buried right in there =X

Still very nice & clean... (before the burial)



Messy & wet & itching frm the dirty sand... (after)

I captured David in a random shot!

Do-Re-Mi!

da girls.......

Later Miko arrived....

Mass of men...

Candid shot! Juz look at the different facial expressions!! hahaha...

Okie dat's abt all the pics I haf... Other than those of Regine & I camwhoring... Regine! Hurry up & upload the rest too alrite??? =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey ! what happened to the mass burial/group fotos ah?? oh ya ya ! and the ones we took during the forfeit ! who's camera did we use?

ps: ning, did you just call me a worn out walrus ? >.<