Tuesday, August 22, 2006

I LOVE MY NEW PHONE !!!

See how clear the pics r

WOW

Impressive


Introducing the Latest Sony Erricison K800i. It's Powerful cos it take great pictures and u can even save time and effort in tutorial as u could just snap all the solutions down with just one click ! Furthermore it doesn't lag like NOKIA ! I changed from N6280 and noticed the difference. Quick grab one today from chaangru as he got LOBANGS as it only cost SGD 768 without line. BTW I got mine with line for SGD388 from M1! Any M1 3G user ? Msg Me !!! BTW if u guys got any suggestion on the blog layout or contents feel free to tell me k
Cya

3 comments:

*JiA said...

i luv the layout!

Yva said...

yeap, same here.

How long is your new contract with M1? I wanna change phone too!

Lawrence said...

2 year lar got 1 mth one meh ? haha
ask edward to get for u lar haha