Friday, May 26, 2006

(Eating mcChicken right now- I'm sure Boss will have something to say about this)

Had to work and ended up going for training late. Sorry ppl (alrite, alrite, not that u all missed me or something)!

Anyway I find today's (or rather, yesterday's) training fruitful (at least for me la). Here's what I've learnt/realised...

1) Boss is the most feared 'tosser' in the whole team. I can hear some gal singing 'fly me to the moon' in the background now...

2) Boss is the most 'i-don't-care-u-just-shut-up-and-lock' tosser around. Basically, he just tossed me and after extension, he just shouted, 'Liberty!' then let go of my left leg. Element of surprise... oh I love it SO much *roll eyes*

3) If you want a free U-Zap, simply approach our Boss.

4) Everyone has improved. Serious.

5) Bases do dream of being flyers and wanna be tossed at times. Make it most of the time.

6) Overstretched means you can't close your legs a few minutes after SOMEONE pushed them apart with no mercy or whatsoever. And you have to spend another few minutes sitting around before you can walk again.

7) My cartwheel (if you can call it one) sux a BIG time.

8) Assisted backtuck can give you a nice wedgie.

I really had a very nice time today (once again, it should be yesterday). Tiring, but totally fulfilling and satisfying (just like the McChicken I'm eating).

Keep it up ppl!

1 comment:

chaang said...

mc chicken !!?!? you want to die ah !!!!!!! ^%$^%$&%$^&^$^&$&