Saturday, January 15, 2011

Introducing... the Milo cheerleaders!!

On the 13th Jan 2011, 11 Spectrum cheerleaders transformed into Milo cheerleaders to promote Milo's newest product to a bunch of aunties and uncles and a very encouraging italian boss hahahahaha, who smiled and nodded throughout the performance.

It was especially memorable for me as it was my first routine performance as a cheerleader! Putting on the milo packet 'uniform', hitting stunts to the music and cheering my guts out felt great. I think that despite all the difficulties that we had, with height problems and all, it was a really fun performance :)

Thanks Veron, for always pushing us on and coming up with the routine for us! Thanks Choonfu, Dajun and Mathew for pushing on despite being unwell!

and...

WELL DONE EVERYONE FOR THE DANCE!!!!!!! I'm really astonished at the massive improvements in a mere 3/4 days you guys were great!



















We want cold milo in a second - how!
In a second - how!
In a second - how!
Just add cold water
Just add cold water
Milo what's so cool?! EC EC
Milo something new! EC EC
Milo drink it cool! EC EC
Just add cold water! EC EC

etcetc. I cannot type chinese on this comp hahaha though it is my fave milo cheer D:

SHUA KU!!!!!!!! dao bu ru he milo easy cool!

HO is coming up so rest well everyone! WE CAN DO THIS :)

& happy birthday ah dee!

No comments: