Wednesday, January 21, 2009

After 3 years of cheering and sustaining many many types of injuries...

I finally see the chinese doc at Bukit Batok...

A full view of my back...

Needles...

More Needles....

Total in all I have about 40+ Needles courtesy to Sirong helping me count while i was in pain....

Some say Cheerleading is said to be the number 1 dangerous sport in the USA...

But I beg to differ cause there is a sport more dangerous...

RUGBY!!!!!! ( Kj dun kill me okie =p)

Why? Here is proof... (gross image, you have been warned.... X| )


Ah fai still looking good and high after all the damages...
















A closer view of the injuries....

And of course, Spectrum being one close family decide to come and pay Ah Fai a special visit...


And How crippled Ah Fai is?...


Shuen Min feeding chocolate to Ah Fai, because he can't tear the wrappers...


My personal favorite, Kaydee blowing Ah Fai... *woot*

Look at helpless Ah Fai , with us playing with his casting....


Our Well Wishes...



*Ahem* Artist : *******

Ah Fai, freaking take care of yourself and get well soon wor.
The team misses you *woot*
And dun any any how get injured again leh

With Love,

By the 缺德 cameraman
Congyan

No comments: