Sunday, July 20, 2008

TOP GUN WORLDS 2008

okok. i know this is a bit out-dated but i finally managed to find a good clear video on youtube together with their routine music.

Understand that there is no one ''correct'' style when it comes to music so the best way to judge is to learn from the best ones in the market.

Music: notice how top gun plays around with their music lyrics with their stunts. For example during ''double double this" in the lyrics they were doing double fulls in the routine.

Choreograhy: notice at 1.11-1.20 as the music was screaming there was one flyer who ran into the cross fire of tumblings. In my opinion the whole music+choreography+screen play was simply awesome.

Enjoy !





Routine Music Lyrics:

*Ding *Ding
Ladies and gentlemen
and now the undisputed Champions of the WORLD!
TOP GUN...*Boom
All Stars...*who
We trying to take this thing to another level
*whoa...**WHOA...***WOW
Next level now, next level now, next level now turn it up a notch
Im gettin' this started x2
Im gettin' this started, you aint seen who you messin' with
Im gettin' this started (what)x2
Double double this (this)
double double that (that)
ready ready ready get back (*growl)
WORLD CHAMPIONS
do it again (do do) do it again

You cant pretend, Miss thing I am the end
Im here to serve within the battlezone
I HAVE NO FRIENDS
I fierce and imma show it
and I must make you know it
cuz when a star, hits the floor...
*POSE *POSE
its tens tens... (**DOUBLE)
TENS STRAIGHT ACROSS THE BOARD

1,2,3,4,5... I dont think that you'll sur(vive)
6...7...8,9,10,10... I did it before and imma do it a(gain)
Im gonna let it let it out (*bam)
Im gonna let it let it out (out)
You're gonna, you
You're gonna know my
You're gonna know my name...

What is it really, that's going on here
you've got the system for total control
Im gonna be the one that's taking over
now this is what it's like when WORLDS COLLIIIIDE!
Are you ready to go
cuz Im ready to go
what you wanna do baby (baby)
are you going with me
cuz im going with you
that's the end of all time

All my life ive been over the top
I dont know what im doing
all I know is
I dont wanna stop

**I hope your cameras rolling...
You're gonna watch this over and over (*YEAH)

Im a True... True... True, true
Im a Truuuue Believer
I'm with you through the night
(TOP GUN)
You're my inspiration in life

**Bow in the presence of GREATNESS
(**Double)

ITs a party you dont wanna miss!!! (LETS GO)
Guys - show 'em we can make some moves HEY!
Girls - SHow 'em we know how to groove OH!
Here, and now... lets work the party out!
EVERYBODY JUMPING....
everybody ALL - FOR - ONE!
Now that all the hard work, work is done (*WoO, **WoO)
c'mon everyone lets dance (*Growl)
all for one...
ALL...
FOR...
TOP GUN!!!
(*BOOM*)

No comments: