Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Dear person-in-charge of Team Spectrum,



A very good day to you.



My name is Ee Wurn, I produce TV programmes in MediaCorp. My productions are mainly Ch 8 & Ch U Chinese variety shows. I am doing some research on cheerleading in Singapore, as I hope to produce a cheerleading competition series on Ch U.

May I know if Team Spectrum is keen to participate if there is a national cheerleading competition organized on a TV platform?

If the competition kicks off in July 2008, is it too rushed a timeline for your preparations?

If it’s not a competition, but a showcase on TV (like a cheerleading-based variety special), will you still be interested?



For your advice, plse. Many tks.





Best rgds,

Lee Ee Wurn

Vice President

Chinese Entertainment Productions

MediaCorp TV Singapore Pte Ltd

No comments: