Tuesday, April 10, 2007

some nonsensical rantings. Appreciate only if you have the time ._.


Phantom Of The Opera - All I Ask Of You

No more talk of darkness,

forget these wide-eyed fears;

I'm here, nothing can harm you,

my words will warm and calm you.

Let me be your freedom,

let daylight dry your tears;

I'm here, with you, beside you,

to guard you and to guide you.

Christine

Say you'll love me ev'ry waking moment;

turn my head with talk of summertime.

Say you need me with you now and always;

promise me that all you say is true,

that's all I ask of you.

Raoul

Let me be your shelter,

let me be your light;

you're safe, no one will find you,

your fears are far behind you.

Christine

All I want is freedom,

a world with no more night;

and you, always beside me,

to hold me and to hide me.

Raoul

Then say you'll share with me one love, one lifetime;

let me lead you from you solitude.

Say you need me with you, here beside you,

anywhere you go, let me go too,

that's all I ask of you.

Christine

Say you'll share with me one love, one lifetime.

Say the word and I will follow you.

Together

Share each day with me, each night, each morning.

Christine

Say you love me...

Raoul

You know I do.

Together

Love me, that's all I ask of you.

Anywhere you go let me go too

Love me...that's all I ask of you.

5 comments:

Lawrence said...

wat siah u lack of love arh

Unknown said...

wah lau...damn emo lah...haha...i watching phantom this sat..heard its good...tell u guys after the show =)

Chuanyan said...

lack of love? hmm... idk... but emo? no way haha. the 2004 Phantom is damn nice though!!!

emerald said...

ju, what happened? so emo... i have the ost u want? hee. goin for the play after exams. =)

Chuanyan said...

to emerald: wahahaha no la, not emo la... you think what... like THAT time ar? ahaha anyway so envious... i no kaki to go watch.. :p