Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Here are some photos of DisneyLand and DisneySea. The entrance fee? 5,800yen each which is equivalent to about S$70 each. Cant believe that I spent S$140 on entrance fee alone. The place is nice but the quese are a killer. cant believe that in order to take a ride which lasts less than 3 minutes, I would have to wait in queue for 80mins. Siao... Anyway, funny thing is that Mickey was sooooo famous. So many people trying to take photos w him. Did not take pic w him though but it was nice to b there cuz there were many cute gals pulling him. hahhaha...
Me with a mexican donald duck. must be sad that he isnt as famous as mickey because I got e chance to take a pic w him.

Mickey's postbox outside his house. Yup, queuing up for about 20mins now... just 20 more mins n I will b in his house to take a pic w him... it costs 1,050yen for tt pic but u can use ur own cam which is free. hehe...

me holding on to genie's nice assets. watched a 3D movie of Genie earlier. v inpressive! putting on 3D glasses n e pic pops out to life. really enjoyed tt movie. funny too!!

Well, after going to DisneyLand and DisneySea, it was a great experience for me but not for my wallet... bout S$200 poorer now... sob sob...

No comments: