Friday, February 16, 2007

Hie all, Hope that everyone has a very Happy Chinese New Year. Eat more, Drink more and Cheer more. To all FYP students, don worry la, FYP is like Chaang. Stink like crap but have your best interest in mind (Chaang don kill me). Hope that Spectrum will become bigger and better year after year. So here are some pictures to motivate all of you.....
Like this cheer costume? Well, it is not really made for cheerleaders... Just some manga replica. To those who would like me to get them the maid costume on the right, you can discreetly tell me through email or msn...

For the gals, here is a pic of a whole range of ice-cream from ice-cream city in Sunshine City in Ikebukuro... Muahahaha... Drooling right? Anyway, refrain from eating too much ice-cream. Be nice to your bases.....

For the guys, well, this is the best cute jap gal pic to motivate you. Sorry I am not more camera trigger happy with cute jap gals... Maybe I need some more training. Chaang, care to spare a cute gal from Spectrum for my training?


And Lastly.... a farewell from me and Doraemon. Wish the robot cat was real so I can borrow his time machine to go back and cheer more.

正月おめでとうございます。Spectrumはもっと強いなるとシンガポールの一番のチヤーチームになります。みんな様頑張ります。 v(^-^)v

No comments: