Tuesday, January 23, 2007

hello my sexy cheerleaders!

greetings from india. i know HO is coming up, you must be training your poor butts off. well, i'm freezing my poor butt off in 20 degree weather here, with no hot water supply, mind you. well i hope you are all doing great. i'm missing you guys here! india is fine, its generally very very dirty, and people try to cheat me all the time, but van has got the brains *ahem* and so they can't rip me off. haha! no lah, actually its because my fellow travelers with me are taking good care of me also lah. i got 4 other guys here with me in india, from ntu also. the downside is that i'm the only girl. the upside is... *cough*. haha. well, that they look out for me, so i'm generally okay lor. haha! good luck with the competition guys! van might not be training with you, but van is with you spiritually! tell me all about it!

love,
van.

No comments: