Thursday, October 21, 2010

POST TRAINING

2.42am. backache, shoulderache, legs... not so bad (but I got train with my legs k!) but still checking out spectrum blog. hahaha while most of the rest are still have steamboat I guess.

I feel like posting a blog today because I feel really happy that everyone is trying so hard today and everyone's improving, bit by bit. Huiyang trying out her front tuck, Youjin tossing like mad these days, Suelin attempting the gladiator, Veron doing her level up heel stretch, the junior bases popping and reloading like nobody's business. Everyone is trying hard to achieve something at the end of the training and it makes ME want to accomplish something too. I guess that's how we stay motivated even though we may be shagged out.

So GUYS MUST JIAYOU JIAYOU JIAYOU ADD OIL ADD OIL ADD OIL! Show ourselves (and others) that we can do it. YES WE CAN.

No comments: