Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Amazed!!!

Hello Spectrum!

For those who dunno me, i m ah fai yup!

and for all, yup, its someone who MIAed for a verryyy longg time..
Still, I got read the blog from time to time update myself with all the new UPDATES!!!

Firstly, wanted to say that, the blog has really been upgraded/improved and also, been much livelier! Everytime I check in, i have to click "to Older Post" to start.. this shows how often you guys post! Great job la!

Next, Although I didn't been to trainings for a lonng time, I notice that, practically EVERYONE in Spectrum has imporved many many many levels.. Some even doing things I never done before, haven succeed in trying and others.. Congrats people!
I really got to give credits to all who Never stop giving up and keep on going! I m impressed!
I cant wait to see all the members to do their stunts myself! Show me when i go down for trainings ok??

I promise i try to go down for trainings more often ok. Just to cheer with you all, and even to learn from you all! =)

Keep up the great work you guys are doing aite!

-fai

No comments: