Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Supposed to join Spectrum in Sentosa on Sat morning.
But I know I wouldn't be able to wake up on time so I didn't go.
Supposed to meet them at Marina Square in the evening for KTV.
But I was napping and so didn't make in in time.
In the end, Ed and I went for dinner while we waited for them finish their KTV session.

It was pretty hard looking for a place for dinner cos we reached Marina at 945pm.
In the end, we settled for Yoshi.
Even that place was about to close.
Damn, it was Sat!
Dun ppl stay up on weekends anymore?!
After dinner, Ed and I went to BK cos I was craving (real badly) for its sundae pie.
But BK ran out of pie!!!
DAMN.
In the end, I had green tea.
That was pathetic. Went to play pool with Ed.
Me 3. Edward 2.

H.A.H.A.

Went to HK cafe with Spectrum after that.
Wenfeng looks so serious and studious studying the menu. Wenfeng, where are you looking???Finally she is looking at the camera. Smile!
SR looks so happy with her hot almond paste dessert!
Uncle David with his mango ice. See the spoon and straw? That's KJ and Wenfeng openly "stealing" his dessert.
Uncle David at construction.
Wenfeng built a tunnel in the ice mountain.
But it was closed by David... using... erm... ice cream.
No description needed here. You just need to laugh at KJ's expression.
KJ looks so fierce. The dessert is sweet, but he is not.
KX and his peanut butter toast. YX looks sweet. KX looks stupid. YX's almond paste. XY still looks sweet. KX still looks stupid.
CY and his... erm... colorful ice (I dunno what it's called).
What on earth is he doing??? Let me tell you, he is licking his ice cream ball. Haha.
Uncle Law and his wife. Seemingly drinking from the same cup (there were really 2 cups). Veron doesn't look too happy though. Uncle Law basically grabbed her by her neck and forced her close to him. Poor Veron.
Edward and his serving of rice in lotus leaves. Can you see his beard? He didn't shave for FOUR days cos he was staying over at my place and he forgot to bring his shaver. My rice balls in almond paste. See the spoon and straw? KJ and Uncle David wanna steal my food!
A closer look at the rice. Yummy.
SR made herself at home and started taking out her contact lenses in the cafe.
KX looks so much better haha.

No comments: