Thursday, May 31, 2007

Spectrum turns one this month.

As an external cheerleading squad, I would say that we have accomplished many things that even ourselves would not have imagined.

You know what i mean =)

To the graduating seniors kangjun(capt) , eddie, weida, munhong, uncle david I thank you for setting the pathway for spectrum. Esp for ppl like munhong who joined us despite being in his final year, your presence is deeply appreciated. For every stunt that you have executed, every flyer that you have saved and every blood that you have shed for this team, I thank you.

To Isaac eddie and elegant (aka regine aka v-capt) delan, edward and our gymnastics instructor Jason who have been with me for the past two years, I thank you for putting your trust in me to follow my crazy training regimes and untested cheerleading doctrines.

To my personal friends uncle lawrence (*edited) and cong yan (whom i have been friends with for many years) , thanks for being with me when i needed you all most.

To spectrum's 1st generation freshies wenfeng, sirong, angeline, junhui, kahxian, chuanyan, zhende, caster, jianning, : thanks for being an instrumental part of our beautiful routine in HO 2007.

To our non-ntu cheerleaders sally and denyse, thanks for running the extra mile and joining us for training despite your busy schedule.

There is so much i wanna say in this entry but i just can't put it into words.

But I would still like to thank every single one of you out there who have helped Team Spectrum grow.



Happy birthday Spectrum.

3 comments:

Lawrence said...

wat siah my name also spell wrongly sianzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Kang Jun said...

eh ppl trying to be emo u spoiler leh.. hahaha~

Anonymous said...

Kester also spell wrong leh.. =P