Monday, November 20, 2006


*Disclaimer : The following entry may contain some disturbing images. Please refrain from proceeding if you're feeling unwell. =P

SMS from Ms Regine Tang Sze Jia. ( Also known as : Elegant, flawless skin, jiajia ) @ 20/11/2006, 1305hrs.

"DO NOT LOOK AT OTHER GALS!!! WWW.BLUNICMEDIA.COM/QUEENS06 closing date 30 nov. click 07! e pics fugly so pls tel ur frens i look 200% better in real life k ! "

And at 1317 hrs...
"... I'm disturbed by my fugly pix for 2daysleh !! n u not spose to look at other ppl!! sob sob "

Editor's note : If you're having the classic msn -_-face, then I thank you for being on the right side of humanity.

Then at 1321 hrs....
"I wrote ntu! somemore is kanjun think for me ok! is the stupid editor kept imagining i'm from nus. -wails-

Editor's note : My friends from NUS. I feel for you.

Just when you thought the worst was over. ( @1324hrs)
"NM!!! Just vote ! i need supporters! "

Chaang: ...........

Oh well. Regine has been great company. And a valuable asset to the team ( nvm that she doesn't have any herself ). So I decided to be nice and dig out some of her past 'nicer' fotos and profile. credits to funkygrad.com )

http://www.funkygrad.com/campus/displayarticle.php?artID=709&subcat=personality

regine02



We still love you regine !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

omigawd omigawd.. it's reli elegant ah! i thot i wos imaginin' things... esp when tt ntu-nus thing got me reli confused.

aniwaes, i voted 4 uuu (: (even tho i wos supposed 2 go vote 4 sum other girl... who's a fren's fren. haha) i'll post da link on Sapphires blog 4 ya!<3

*JiA said...

thx addy! u're great!!!!! yeah yeah yeah! *muackz*