Saturday, October 07, 2006

From a trumpeter to a cheerleader.

That was what happened to me few weeks ago...

From a trumpeter.....

Hello everyone, pardon me but i'm new to this. This is my 'virgin blog' as what chang ru said. Not only new to this blog but i'm bloggin for 1st time in my life, so sua ku (mountain tortoise).

Few reasons why I join Spectrum:
1) Cos of Changru- Admire his spirit and ever highly charged zest for cheerleading and training.
2) Something new- Wanna break away my routine of playing in the band (which I have been playing for years)
3) Keep fit- Uni days are hard to keep fit, this drives me to (humji back tucks, weird looking round offs, dances, jumps)
4) Fellow cheerleaders- They're fun, happy bunch of people who patiently teach me new stuffs to 'upgrade' myself.


Well, though playing the trumpet is still my passion, but I must say joining Spectrum is not a regret. In fact, I really enjoy the trainings held every mons and thurs, and of course, the supper after that, heheh....

to a Cheerleader!





2 comments:

*JiA said...

hahahaha! i dunno y but i cant stop luffing aft reading ur post! hahaha

ty said...

your 2nd picture.. tells us that a good trumpeter has to tongue his instrument well?

hee. a nice entry from you. heartfelt warm entry lo.

regine has no manners. stop laughing.