Thursday, July 06, 2006



hey guys... i finALLY found out how to post this entry... haha... anyway... finally got some photos from my diving trip... so share with u all... most of them still not with me...
haah... these photos are taken at Pulau Aur... yup...not bad a trip...din have sun... so i could not Sun tan! haha... though it was not a great trip for me... but then i managed to pass my Open Water course... haah yups!



This is my team and me... all open water course pple ... from SIM... heh heh... no chio bus and yan dao so no need to bio so long!
This is our photo on the boat... which i keep feeling nauseous... wah damn it lol... keep having headaches...

See the above pictures... guess what are they! haha... well its actually sharks man... baby sharks .. caught by the villagers staying there... so bad ... they are actually going to cook them and eat... they caught a lot!

dunno what happen... cant seem to upload any more photos... haiz... never mind... anyway... see you all tonight!

Interested pple ca come join Eddie and me to have a 5.6 km run before training!

No comments: